Our facilities include magnificent gardens, a restful spa and two swimming pools – as well as the intuitive, attentive service one expects from Raffles.
The hotel has 170 rooms and suites:
- 101 State Rooms
- 32 Landmark Rooms
- 15 Executive Suites
- 10 Colonial Suites
- 2 Balcony Suites
- 4 Personality Suites
- 5 Landmark Suites
- 1 Le Royal Suite
- Raffles Spa with a fully equipped gymnasium, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam and massage rooms
- Five restaurants and bars
- Magnificent gardens, designed by landscape architects Belt Collins surround the hotel
- Hotel Shops – Gallery, Khmer artefacts, oriental silks and carpets, fashion and accessories, gifts, books and newspapers
- Business Centre Services
- Swimming Pools – 25m lap pool and family fun pool
- Private dining and meetings
Family and kids
- Two swimming pools ideal for all ages. Children will enjoy their day playing in our Fun Pool, while parents enjoy our Lap Pool.
- Mini Cinema is also available at Café Monivong Kids room (Jasmine Room) with wide selection of children movies.
24-hour Room Service
The hotel offers 24-hour in-room dining should you wish to stay out for a late-night walk in the extensive hotel gardens. Please look at our Wine & Dine guide for your choice of delicacies.
Airport Limousine Service
Arrive in style with our chauffeured BMW limousine service. Please make your reservations in advance.