Each of our 4 personality suites pays homage to the life and work of well-known luminaries who have stayed in Hotel Le Royal. An exclusive collection of original memorabilia distinguishes each of these luxurious suites, making a truly unique stay.
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, the former US First Lady who visited Cambodia in 1967, fulfilling her lifelong dream of seeing Angkor Wat.
- Charles de Gaulle, a French general and statesman who led the Free French Forces during World War II. As President of France he visited Cambodia in 1966 and was made a General-in-Chief of the Khmer armed forces, and an honorary citizen of Phnom Penh.
- Somerset Maugham, a well-known English playwright, novelist and short story writer during the 1930s
- Andre Malraux, the talented avant-garde French writer, statesman, adventurer and art lover, who visited Cambodia in 1923 with his wife Clara.
- Private balcony
- Four poster bed
- Bathroom with claw-footed bathtub and separate shower
- Writing desk
- 42” flat screen LCD TV
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- International direct dial (IDD)
- Two-line telephone
- In-room safe
- Ceiling fan
- Personal Cambodian butler
- Cable TV stations
- Complimentary wireless internet access