Our rooms exude luxury. Elegant Indonesian aesthetics combine with modern technology, supreme comfort and bespoke services.
The hotel has 173 luxurious rooms and suites, including the sublime 390m2 Raffles Suite:
- 68 Raffles Rooms
- 40 Raffles Garden View Rooms
- 21 Signature Rooms
- 22 Artist Suites
- 11 Gallery Suites
- 10 Garden View Suites
- 1 Raffles Suite
- 2 restaurants and bars
- The Ballroom
- Meeting rooms
- Art Gallery
- Business Centre
- Raffles Spa
- Executive fitness centre
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Signature Hendra Gunawan gardens
Raffles Butler Service
Raffles butlers are renowned for gracious and thoughtful service. In a city where your time is precious, your personal butler attends to the smallest details to ensure your affairs proceed seamlessly.
Connoisseur and Suite Privileges
For the discerning traveller, this program offers a host of premium benefits as well as the luxury of choice. Connoisseur privileges are delivered to a preferred location, or in the privacy of his own room or suite:
- In-room check-in
- Buffet breakfast at Arts Café, or a la carte breakfast at the Writers Bar (7:00 to 10:00 AM) or in the room
- Complimentary business services at the Library
- Coffee, tea and other non-alcoholic beverages at The Writers Bar or from the in-room Refreshment Center, throughout the day
- Evening cocktails at Navina, The Writers Bar, or in the privacy of the guest room from 6:00 to 9:00 PM. A selection of hors d’oeuvres is served tableside
- Use of the Raffles Boardroom on Level 11 for up to 2 hours (subject to availability)
- Late check-out until 4:00 PM
The hotel is linked to the Ciputra Artpreneur Center, a three-level complex devoted to art development in the country. Comprising an art museum, exhibition gallery and a 1,200-seat theatre, the center is a showcase for art and entertainment.
Raffles Royal Host
The legacy of celebrated Indonesian artist Hendra Gunawan is apparent at Raffles Jakarta, where design inspiration draws from his famous work. Our Concierge conducts a walking tour of his featured art pieces, providing insights into the country’s art, heritage and culture. Museum visits and theatre reservations may be arranged through the Concierge.
Hotel limousines are available, for appointments in the city or transfers to and from the airport.
For more information and enquiries please contact us at:
Tel: +62 21 2988 0888