Raffles Hotel Le Royal, Phnom Penh
92 Rukhak Vithei Daun Penh, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Phnom Penh
Toll-free: +800 1 7233537 Tel: +855 23 981 888 Fax: +855 23 981 168 Email: email@example.com
A history of hospitality. The luxury of time. The secret charm of Cambodia.
One of Asia's essential destination hotels, Raffles Phnom Penh has been the iconic resting place for the well travelled since 1929. Soum swa-khom!
Rooms & Suites
Dating from the 1920s and distinguished by its blend of Khmer, Art Deco and French colonial architecture. Raffles Hotel Le Royal’s rooms, suites and apartments are all in colonial style, with wooden floors and overhead fans, and recently refurbished using local artworks and fabrics.
- 101 State Rooms
- 32 Landmark Rooms
- 15 Executive Suites
- 10 Colonial Suites
- 2 Balcony Suites
- 4 Personality Suites
- 5 Landmark Suites
- 1 Le Royal Suite
Cambodian cuisine is an essential part of the Raffles experience. Combining the best of local culture and cuisine with dishes from around the world, each of our restaurants and bars has its own unique atmosphere and setting:
- Restaurant Le Royal - Phnom Penh’s most elegant fine dining restaurant, serving Royal Cambodian Cuisine and modern French cuisine.
- Café Monivong - a sumptuous buffet and extensive a-la-carte menu featuring European and Asian cuisine.
- Elephant Bar – ideal for guests who wish to enjoy original cocktails and a wide selection of premium spirits in a sophisticated and charming atmosphere.
- The Writers Bar - the perfect place to have your traditional afternoon tea & light meal.
- Le Phnom Deli – enjoy our homemade pastries, sandwiches and fresh garden salads.
- Poolside Terrace – serves light snacks and specialty iced tea menu.
The Raffles Spa offers relaxation and rejuvenation through a wide selection of services and facilities including treatment rooms, outdoor lap and fun pool, Jacuzzi, fitness centre, sauna and steam room. Treatments are provided by our well-trained therapist.
Raffles Spa experiences are transformations that take time, and we want you to take the time you need to experience genuine renewal.
Raffles Spa is an adult sanctuary. Guests must be 18 years or older. To ensure that our guests enjoy the peaceful sanctuary of the spa, phones and other electronic devices are discouraged. If you wish to receive messages during your time with us, please let our spa reception hosts know - we would be happy to assist you.
Hours of Operation
Pool: 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Daily Spa Treatments: 10:00 AM to 8.30 PM daily
Spa Facility and Fitness Centre: 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM daily
For more information and inquiries:
Tel: +855 23 981 888
Or visit us on level two of Raffles Hotel Le Royal. To accommodate your preferences and ensure availability, advance reservations are recommended. Our Spa Reception Hosts are delighted to guide you to the experiences that suit your needs.
Since 1929 Raffles Hotel Le Royal has been the centre of Phnom Penh’s social scene, the meeting point for travellers, diplomats, celebrities and luminaries of many cultures. The story continues with refurbishment of the hotel’s Ballroom & Empress room. The event spaces feature the best in class technologies including: In-ceiling speakers, high definition projector screens, digital media playback and digital audio recording, wireless microphones, full colour lighting and concert quality sound system.
- Dedicated meeting planner
- Extensive in-house AV equipment and dedicated team
- Creative culinary team
- Meeting packages
- Outside catering. Whether it is a garden party, a business breakfast or a formal dinner in one of the region’s truly historical sites, we have a menu for you.
- Wedding packages to suit you
- Royal Ballroom can accommodate up to a maximum of 250 people for seated dinners and up to 400 people for cocktail receptions, or can be separated into sections, each accommodating a maximum of 150 peopl
- Empress Room can accommodate up to a maximum of 150 people for seated dinners and up to 200 people for cocktail receptions
- Restaurant Le Royal is made up of the main dining area, a private dining room and the Crystal room. These spaces can accommodate 12 to 100 people for a seated dinner or 15 to 150 for cocktail receptions.
- Café Monivong is made up of the main room and two private rooms, the Sunflower and the jasmine rooms. The Café can accommodate 180 for seated dinners and up to 200 people for cocktail receptions. The Sunflower and Jasmine rooms can each accommodate 20 people for dinner or 26 for cocktail receptions.
- Poolside Terrace, set around the fun pool and the lap pool, can accommodate 360 for seated dinners and up to 450 for cocktail receptions.
Located in the heart of Phnom Penh, only 30 minutes' drive from Phnom Penh international Airport and within easy access of the city's attractions such as the Royal Palace, Central Market, Russian Market and the National Artefacts Museum.
Raffles Hotel Le Royal is easily accessible via:
Car : 30 minutes drive from Pochetong International Airport
Tuk Tuk : 45 minutes drive from Pochetong International Airport
We can arrange luxury car transfers to and from the airport.