UnionPay Global 50 Travel Destinations Offer
Whether it’s a secluded resort or a lively city-center, each Raffles promises an oasis of calm and charm and a compelling mix of cultures and styles, and has its very own story to tell. Raffles is proud to draw on the timeless essence of Raffles – to deliver thoughtful, personal and discreet service to well-travelled guests.
UnionPay card members can enjoy special privileges at participating Raffles Hotels & Resorts:
- Up to 25% off Bed & Breakfast package (includes breakfast for two)
- Complimentary welcome amenities (vary by hotel)
- Late check-out at 3pm (subject to availability at day of check-out)
20% off Bed & Breakfast
- Le Royal Monceau, Raffles Paris
- Raffles Jakarta
- Raffles Makati, Philippines
- Raffles Seychelles
- Raffles Singapore
25% off Bed & Breakfast
- Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor, Siem Reap
- Raffles Hotel Le Royal, Phnom Penh
- Raffles Beijing
- Raffles Dubai
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is valid for booking and stay from 1 July to 31 October 2016.
- Advance reservation required and offer is subject to availability.
- A non-refundable and fully prepaid deposit will be taken at time of reservation (except for hotels in China).
- Offer is based on Rise & Shine package rate and is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Guest must book and pay using UnionPay card (card number starts with 62) at time of reservation and present the same card at check-in to enjoy the offer.
- Offer can be booked online by quoting promotional code PUN9 and payment must be made with an UnionPay Card (card number 62) at time of booking.
- All rates are subject to prevailing taxes and service fee.
- In case of dispute, Raffles Hotels & Resorts reserves the right of final decision.
- Blackout dates may apply and vary by property.
- Raffles Singapore: 15 to 18 September 2016
- Raffles Dubai: 6 to 13 July ; 11 to 16 September 2016
- Le Royal Monceau, Raffles Paris : 1 to 11 July 2016
Applicable to hotels in China, please note that the rates and any surcharges quoted are exclusive of value-added taxes that may potentially be levied by the PRC tax authorities. Where value-added tax is applicable, client/guest will pay such separate