- Hotel Home
- Rooms & Suites
Twelve of the 103 suites at Raffles Singapore have been named after personalities who were associated with the hotel in its glorious past. The Personality Suites are named after Andre Malraux, Ava Gardner, Charlie Chaplin, Gavin Young, James Michener, John Thomson, John Wayne, Joseph Conrad, Noel Coward, Pablo Neruda, Rudyard Kipling and Somerset Maugham.
- Original 14-foot ceilings and common veranda.
- Each of the Personality Suites are divided into four areas - A parlour and dining area leads into the bedroom and on to the dressing area and en-suite bathroom.
- Elegant period furnishings including Oriental carpets arranged on teakwood flooring
646 - 850 Sqft / 60 - 79 Sqm
Services and Amenities
- Finest furnishings including Oriental carpets on teakwood flooring
- Original 14-feet ceilings with common veranda
- Parlour and dining area which leads into the bedroom
- Dressing area and en-suite bathroom
- Large working desk
- Hypoallergenic pillows
- Refrigerated private bar
- Individually controlled air-conditioning and overhead fan
- Electronic safe
- Hair dryer
- Spacious marble tiled bathroom
- Separate walk in shower and bathtub
- Plush terry robes
- Designer toiletries
- Fast, high quality bandwidth internet connection, both wired and wireless.
- DVD player
- 24-hour Raffles butler service
- Daily turndown service
- Complimentary welcome fruits
- Express laundry service available
- Over 25 cable television channels
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Daily newspaper delivery
- Resident historian
- Chauffeured limousine service