The two largest suites in the Main Building are known as the Presidential Suites. They are distinguished by their premier location in the hotel, their spaciousness, elegant appointments and the quality of the antiques and artwork displayed.
- Original 14-foot ceilings and common veranda.
- The Sarkies and Sir Stamford Raffles Suites each comprise a parlour, dining room, two bedrooms, pantry and private balcony.
- Elegant period furnishings including Oriental carpets arranged on teakwood flooring
- 24-hour Raffles Butler service
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Two colour television sets with remote control
- Over 25 cable television channels
- Overhead fan
- Daily newspaper delivery
- Daily turndown service