Your Trusted Advisor
Raffles Butlers are your trusted insiders, always at your service with a fresh vision and open ear, curating the most distinctive journeys and exceptional experiences throughout your stay. Impeccable training blended with contemporary gestures, our service is uniquely crafted and delivered with effortless authenticity. We are proud to be your loyal companion today and for all future visits.
Whitehall, the epicentre of British Government is a sophisticated neighbourhood with a central location and within walking distance of Buckingham Palace, St. James’s Park, Westminster, art galleries, theatres and the nightlife of Soho and Covent Garden.
Map and Directions
- London Heathrow Airport (LHR) is a 60 minute journey by car to Raffles London. The Heathrow Express train service is also available from the airport to London Paddington Station taking 15 minutes and the hotel is a short taxi ride away.
- London City Airport (LCY) is a 45 minute car journey to Raffles London.
- London Gatwick Airport (LGW) is a 90 minute journey to Raffles London by car. An express train service from London Gatwick is available on the Gatwick Express. This service arrives into Victoria station, a short taxi ride to the hotel.
- London Stansted Airport (STN) is a 60 minute journey by car to Raffles London.
- London Luton Airport (LTN) is a 60 minute journey by car to Raffles London.
Raffles London is a short walk from major London train terminals Waterloo and Charing Cross, and a short taxi ride from London Paddington, Victoria, King’s Cross, St Pancras International and London Euston.
Whitehall is served well by multiple bus routes and our concierge are more than happy to assist with specific route enquiries. Horse Guards Avenue bus stop (Stop P) is situated opposite the hotel’s main entrance includes routes 3, 12, 159 and 453. Route 3 and 159 both go directly to the Imperial War Museum.
Embankment Pier is well located within walking distance of the hotel and offers river boat cruises and commuter vessels. Westminster Pier is also a short walk and a popular starting point for sightseeing Thames River trips.
For those arriving into Tilbury Docks via cruise ship, the hotel is a one hour car journey or a 30 minute train followed by a 30 minute car journey. Southampton Cruise Terminal is a two hour car journey from Raffles London at The OWO. Southampton station is 1.7miles from the terminal and trains arrive into London Waterloo, a 15minute walk to Raffles London.