When choosing products for each of the Raffles Spas around the world, we carefully consider every aspect. With luxury in mind, each chosen brand must be proven in delivering results, with treatments that are tailor-made to suit the needs of our valued travelers. We place and emphasis on environmental sustainability is considered whenever and wherever possible, reflecting our social responsibilities as a brand.
Treatments at Raffles Spa and private hillside venue "The Sanctuary" borrow elements from time-honoured local traditions to help you reconnect with your inner sense of wellbeing. Our approach to wellness and relaxation is holistic, extending beyond the walls of the spa itself to influence all aspects of your stay. From nutrition for pleasure to enriching wellbeing experiences and the soothing design of your private villa, everything at Raffles Bali is designed to give you the gift of uninterrupted peace.
- Monday to Sunday: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Monday to Sunday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Raffles Fitness Centre and Tennis Courts
- Monday to Sunday: 24 hours
- Monday to Sunday: 6:00 am - 8:00 pm
Spa appointment can be pre arranged before your arrival, and also can be arranged on the spot. Advance reservations are required for sessions with our Balinese healing practitioners?
- Two couple treatment suites with private showers, changing facilities, a soaking tub and an outdoor terrace
- Central relaxation area with stations for manicure and pedicure
- Bespoke treatment suite The Sanctuary
- Fitness centre, hard-floored tennis courts, and endless outdoor jogging trails throughout the resort
- Signature Meditation Terrace
- 250sqm beachfront infinity swimming pool
In-villa spa treatments can be arranged upon request, and enjoyed in the seclusion of your private terrace.
If you must reschedule or cancel any spa appointment or package, please notify the Spa 4 hours in advance. Missed appointments are subject to a 100% charge for reserved services. The same applies for no shows.